Chef / Kitchen staff
Brasserie Pakhuis, a building with a charming character and a story, is well-known in Ghent and beyond for its fresh and generous seafood platters, authentic atmosphere, and magnificent terrace located in the heart of the city.
Would you like to join our kitchen team?
Lucky you! We are looking for a chef/kitchen staff!
- You support the Chef de Partie in preparing dishes during service.
- You are responsible for the mise-en-place: cleaning, peeling, cutting, cooking... of vegetables and other foods.
- You prepare garnishes, salads, sauces/vinaigrettes,...
- You pack and store food items properly.
- You ensure a clean workplace
- You have just finished a hotel school education and want to enter the professional field OR you already have some experience in the kitchen.
- Service coupé is not a problem for you.
- You are communicative and a teamplayer.
We offer you:
- A full-time contract, 5 days a week.
- Free on Sunday and one other weekday (to be determined mutually).
- A competitive salary, growth opportunities, and a pleasant work environment.
Lunch and dinner service with service coupé.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't hesitate to send an email with your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.